Wrap | Wash | Reuse
Beeutiful Eco-friendly Bees wraps are lovingly handcrafted from:
A special blend of Australian local Organic beeswax, natural tree resin, virgin organic coconut oil, cold-pressed jojoba oil infused into 100% cotton cloth.
HOW DO I USE IT?
Simply use the pressure and warmth from your hands and fingers to shape and mould around your food or bowl.
DIMENSIONS OF EACH ARE:
Small 17cm x 17cm – Useful for all sorts of things such as: covering ferments (it breathes!), tops of bottles and jars, small bowl, cut fruit like avocados, pears, apples, bananas and wrapping nuts and other snacks for lunch boxes.
Medium 25cm x 25cm – Great for leftovers, medium bowls, cheese and butter in smaller blocks. Also great for cut veggies like pumpkin and cauliflower.
Large 32cm x 32cm – Perfect size to cover large bowls or wrap a sandwich. This is the size you need for a big block of cheddar.
WHAT MAKES BEEUTIFUL BEESWAX WRAPS SO SPECIAL?
– Beeswax and jojoba oil are naturally anti-bacterial
– They are made with 100% cotton
– Wrap, wash and reuse again and again
– Our beeswax wraps are 100% biodegradable & compostable
WHY CHOOSE US?
– We use only high-quality natural ingredients in our products
– Our beeswax wrap are all handmade right here in Australia with love and care
– We support Australian beekeepers
– We are all human beings! We understand the struggle of living consciously and we’re here to share the journey with you
– Wash in COLD water with eco-friendly dish soap
– No microwaves or hot temperatures
– Keep it away from heat because the main ingredient is beeswax which will melt if it’s near the oven or on top of the microwave
– Lasts one year or longer.
Reusable | Breathable | Plastic Free | Compostable
Due to the seasonality of our designs, wrap designs may vary from those displayed.