Reusable Swedish Dishcloths, lasts 6 months or longer. It’s the perfect alternative to disposable paper products.
• Easy to care for simply wash in dishwasher or washing machine.
• This dishcloth is incredibly functional and long lasting; perfect for kitchen, bathroom, outdoors or anywhere something needs to be wiped up
• Super absorbent cloth can hold up to 15 times its weight; durable and strong, yet soft.
• Sizes: 17cm x19cm;
• Made of earth-friendly 70% Cotton 30% Cellulose
• 100% biodegradable – Put them in the compost when worn out.
Our environmentally responsible dishcloths are a great alternative to sponges. Beeutiful dishcloth can easily last for six months. Although common in Sweden, these cloths are new to the Australian market and are quickly becoming a “must-have” here. Do not miss out! Made of 70% cellulose and 30% cotton, our dishcloths are softened when wet & clean like a dream. It is strong and durable with lasting quality. Our environmentally-responsive cloths are 100% biodegradable because of their all-natural fibers and watercolor based prints. This light-weight cloth absorbs 15 times its own weight, making them perfect for cleaning up those dreaded spills! There is no need to use paper towels to wipe up spills when using a Beeutiful dishcloth cloth. Simply clean and disinfect in the washing machine, on the top rack of the dishwasher, or in the microwave. The uses are endless. They are great for general household cleaning from kitchen clean-up to bathroom scrubbing. Beeutiful clean windows without leaving streaks or lint and polish silver without being abrasive. Create your own favourite use.
You’ll never want to go back to sponges or regular cloth when you see how it works.